Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hola de Madrid (Por fín!)

Buenas Noches de Madrid!
I can't tell you, how sorry I am for not posting in such a long time, but as some of you already know, a lot has changed for me in the past month: I am now living in Madrid as an au pair for 10 months! That means: new environment, new family, new values, new customs, new language, new city, new trends, new fashion and NEW FRIENDS! Luckily I have only had positive experiences here so far, except for getting my iPhone stolen on my third day here in Spain...That is also why I couldn't upload anything on instagram...But I will soon get a new one and then keep you guys updated again!
However, this is my first outfit from Madrid for you guys! I was looking for the perfect plaid, oversized shirt for quite a while and when I saw this green-blue-black-plaid top at Primark last week, I instantly fell in love with it. I paired it with (of course) denim shorts, cowboy boots and my favorite fringe bag from Mango. As always: Let me know what you think of it in a comment below!





































Photos by C. Untiedt

Shirt: Primark
Shorts: NewYorker
Belt, Jewelry: H&M
Purse: Mango
Boots: from Italy
Watch, Jewelry: Fossil
Shades: Bijou Brigitte

xoxo Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment