Saturday, August 10, 2013

One Day in Florence

Hi guys!
Today I'm writing to you from Tuscany in Italy, I'm here with my family for a two-week vacation.Yesterday we went to Florence for a city trip and I wore this simple hippie-chic outfit. I have always problems with finding matching pieces to this lace vest I bought several years ago but I decided that a simple white top and these denim shorts I bought back in Barcelona in June were just perfect. By the way: Florence is the perfect spot for you if you want to go (and can afford it, haha) designer shopping, there is Salvatore Ferragamo, Chanel, Tiffany&Co and so on all over the city!
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! Let me know what you think of this outfit!



Sorry for the bad lightening!

 Against his will, I had my brother taken the photos haha.

Top: Mango
Lace Vest: Clockhouse
Shorts: Stradivarius
Shoes: Graceland
Sunglasses, Bracelets, Purse, Belt: H&M
Necklace: Primark

xoxo Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment